Frequently Asked Questions on How to Sell Your Junk Car
These are the questions we receive the most. If you don't see
your question, please call us and we'll tell you what you need to
- How do I sell my junk car?
It's as easy as 1-2-3. 1. Call us for a free quote 2.
We'll send a tow truck, free of charge 3. You get cash in hand.
- How long will it take to pick up my car?
Once we give you a quote for your car, it can take from 24 hours
to 3 days to pick up your car or truck.
- Do I need a title to my car?
Yes, but in some cases a copy of your registration with your
driver's license will suffice.
- What kind of cars do you buy?
It doesn't matter if it works or not, the age, size or
condition. We buy any car or truck!
- Is there a charge for anything on my part?
Pull-A-Part does not charge you anything. Free Quotes, Free Pick
Up, Fast Cash!
- When do I get paid?
When we pick up your car, we pay you - it's that easy!
- What do you do with my car?
We inventory quality used cars at our Pull-A-Part retail
- Can I get a receipt for my car when you pick it up?
- Do I need to do anything to transfer the ownership of my car?
We take care of all the paperwork during processing according to
your state's transfer laws.
- How do I know what my car is worth?
Simply call or fill out the "Get A Quote" form on our Website to
see what your car is worth.
- Will you take multiple cars?
Yes. Just let us know when you call or get a quote online that
you have more than one vehicle.
Fill out the form below.
A representative will be in touch within 24 hours.