If it's time to sell your clunker, call
If your vehicle is eleven years old or newer, you need a title
to sell it in Tennessee. No other form of ownership documents will
If your car is twelve-years-old or older,please have ONE
of these documents:
- Title - Customer name must be signed on the back of the title
- Registration-The name ontheregistration must match the name on
the seller's ID OR...
- Bill of sale - Name onthebill of sale must match the name on
the seller's ID
And we always need the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) of
your junk car.
If you can play by those rules for Tennessee, why not give us a
call? A junk car specialist will make it as easy as possible, and
ask you just a few questions:
- What is the year, make and model of the car you want to
- Where is your junk car located?
- Is the car missing any major parts like the engine,
transmission, catalytic converter or wheels?
- Is there any major damage to the junk carfromfire, flood or an
Based on the current price for scrap metal, the weight of your
car, condition and completeness, you can expect about $250-$500.
Towingis free and Pull-A-Part will schedule a local hauler in the
Knoxville, Memphis or Nashville area to meet you for the pickup.
Call Pull-A-Part to get that junk car out of your yard and on to
5800 Rutledge Pike
Knoxville, TN 37924
2955 Farrisview Blvd.
Memphis, TN 38118-9519
7114 Centennial Blvd.
Nashville, TN 37209